Full-day excursion to Sumadija Region
Things to see?
- Pokajnica Church– church was built by Vujica, ruler of Smederevo district in the name of his repentance because of the killing of his godfather, famous Duke Karadjordje
- Etno Village “Moravski konaci “– etno village consists of indigenous old Serbian houses, lakes, restaurants and open air swimming pools
- Kragujevac – first capital of modern Serbia from 1818 to 1841. It was declared capital by Milos Obrenovic
Things to do?
- Sightseeing of Kragujevac –Visiting Dukes Arsenal – unique military industrial complex, Residence of Amidza which was used for accommodation of men from dukes escort , the building of old Assembly – where the regulations of Berlin contract were ridden, National Museum, building of Gymnasium, the building of city market and memorial park Kragujevac October in Sumarice
- Lunch served in the old times style – traditional Serbian food served in traditional Serbian environment
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review