Until 1991, both countries were constituent republics within the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. Following the declarations of independence of Croatia and Slovenia in June 1991, the Republic of Macedonia declared its independence three months later. We will be able to feel the spirit of ex Yugoslavia and strong bound between two countries.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out. Transfer to the Resava Valley, ambivalent area in central Serbia rich in nice natural surrounding and culture as well. Visit Manasija Monastery. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity. It is one of the most significant monuments of medieval Serbian culture and it belongs to the “Morava school”. The monastery compound was encircled and protected by strong walls with eleven towers and trenches. Lunch we will have just step away from Veliki Buk waterfall. In this unique restaurant overlooking the waterfall we will eat trout fish for lunch, because this area is well-known about its farming. Than we are going inside Resava Cave, one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Serbia. It is 4.5km long. Visit also Ravanica Monastery. Transfer further to the city of Nis. Dinner in hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel and check out. City tour of Nis which includes Nis Fortress, Banovina building, walking through city centre, Nisava riverside, City Hall, King Milan Square, Tinkers Alley – old cobble-stoned street which is preserved in original, The monument of Stevan Sremac and Kalca, Cair Park and Cair fountain, Trinity Church Cathedral. Transfer to the Macedonian capital of Skopje and check-in in hotel. Lunch. Short rest and refreshment. Skopje city tour which includes visit to old railway station, monument and House of Mother Teresa, stone bridge from 6th century, Daut Pasha Hamam from 15th century, Church of the Ascension of Jesus, Kale Fortress, old Skopje bazaar, Mustafa Pasha Mosque and other monuments in the city centre. Free time. Dinner in a typical grill restaurants in ols bazaar. Return to hotel. Overnight in Skopje.
- Breakfast at hotel and than check-out. Visit to the Kavadarci region in central Macedonia famous by its numeruous wineries. Visit to the well-known Tikves winery where we will have wine degustation with snacks. Departure to the second largest city in Macedonia – Bitola. Kemal Pasha Ataturk finished military school in Bitola. In period of his rule there was a lot of foreign embassies in Bitola and because of that this city is also known as “city of consulates“. Short city tour. Transfer further to the UNESCO heritage resort of Ohrid Lake. Check-in in hotel and free time.
- Breakfast at hotel. Ohrid city tour: old city streets and alleys with typical architecture, Cyril and Methodius monument, Golna Porta, St.Sofia Church, Church of Saints Clement and Panteleimon at Plaosnik Hill, Samuel`s Fortress. Return to the city center and boat tour along the lake shore. Visit to St.Naum Monastery. Free afternoon for individual activities. Dinner in restaurant with live music.
- Breakfast at hotel and ck-out. This day we are returning to Serbia. Transfer from Ohrid to the city of Pirot. Lunch along the road. Check-in in hotel and short refreshment. Combined city and gastronomy tour of Pirot in the afternoon, followed by a dinner in restaurant. Overnight in Pirot.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Boarding the coach and departuring to the north. Visit to the Endowment of King Peter in Topola. Lunch in the restaurant. Visit to the winery: tour or the winey and wine tasting. Transfer further to Belgrade. Check-in, dinner in hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.