Explore two countries that are so close to each other but so different at the same time. The north of Serbia was once a part of Austro–Hungarian Empire. Enjoy the diversity of eastern and western styles.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the city of Topola. Visit to King Peter`s Endowment on Oplenac hill, with astonishing St. George Church and mausoleum of royal Karadjordjevic dynasty. Lunch at local national restaurant. Visit to the winery – wine degustation. Departure to the nice ethno village where we will have rest and dinner. Return to Belgrade and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. Departure to city of Sremski Karlovci. Along the road we will visit Krusedol Monastery on Fruska Gora hill. Arrival in Sremski Karlovci and city tour which includes: Patriarchy Residence, Orthodox Cathedral, Karlovci Grammar School, Town Hall, Theological School and Seminary. Lunch in local winery followed by wine and honey tasting. Winery is at the same time beekeeping and honey museum. Visit nearby city of Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia, with its wonderful Petrovaradin Fortress overlooking the Danube River. Transfer further to the northern city of Subotica. Check-in and dinner in hotel. Overnight in Subotica.
- Breakfast at hotel. Subotica city tour with guide. Rich cultural heritage assets, lavishly decorated buildings, multicultural spirit and European charm – these are the features that make Subotica city distinctive. Our city tours starts with main Liberty Square where complex of fountains and City Hall dominates the square. The City Hall is a master peace of Hungarian version of Art Nouveau built in 1912. City tour also includes People`s Theater, The Public Library, pedestrian zone of city centre, the Synagogue, the Former Subotica Saving Bank building, National Theatre, Raichle Palace, the Cathedral and Franciscan Church. Transfer to the nearby resort of Palic Lake. Stroll down the lake shore and beautiful park, listening interesting guide`s story in a relaxing atmosphere. Free time for lunch and individual activities. Dinner in farmhouse that includes traditional local specialties. Return to Subotica and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Departure from Subotica in the morning. Short sightseeing tour in Szeged. Proceed towards Budapest. Stop in the surroundings of Kerekegyháza / Kecskemét. Participation at a horse-show: horse presentation, drive on horse drawn carriages. Lunch at a typical puszta tavern (tcharda). Arrival to Budapest at late afternoon and accomodation in hotel. Free time for short rest and refreshment. Typical dinner with gipsy music and folklore performance at nice typical restaurant. Overnight in Budapest.
- Breakfast at hotel. Half-day sightseeing tour of Budapest with free time for lunch. In the afternoon 1h pleasure boat ride on the river Danube with a bottle of champagne included. Before returning to the hotel we make an orientation tour in the illuminated Budapest. Dinner in hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast departure to the Danube Bend, to see on of the most famous holiday areas of Hungary. First stop will be at Esztergom, old royal residence, capital of Hungarian Catholic Church. Entry to the Basilica and visit of treasury. Then visit of the local castle. Proceed to Visegrád and visit of its fortress. Lunch at Visegrád at a nice local restaurant. Next stop will be at Szentendre, walking on the streets of the old town. Free-time for shopping. Return to Budapest at late afternoon. Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review