Despite the history, Serbia and Croatia are still very much connected in many ways. The customs and traditions are mixed. You will enjoy this amazing voyage.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel. Departure to city of Sremski Karlovci. Along the road we will visit Krusedol Monastery on Fruska Gora hill. Arrival in Sremski Karlovci and city tour which includes: Patriarchy Residence, Orthodox Cathedral, Karlovci Grammar School, Town Hall, Theological School and Seminary. Lunch in local winery followed by wine and honey tasting. Winery is at the same time beekeeping and honey museum. Visit nearby city of Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia, with its wonderful Petrovaradin Fortress overlooking the Danube River. Dinner in ethno farmhouse. Transfer back to Belgrade. Free time.
- Breakfast at hotel. Check-out. Visit Djerdap National Park, Lepenski Vir museum (one of the most important archaeological sites in the world), Golubac Fortress and The Iron Gate (the biggest gorge in Europe). So prepare your cameras to catch beautiful nature landscapes. Lunch in the restaurant on the way. Transfer to Belgrade. Free time.
- Breakfast at hotel and than check-out. Departure to Croatian capital of Zagreb. Free time for lunch along the road. Arrival, check-in and short rest. Zagreb city tour. Free time. Dinner in restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Departure further to the Croatian seaside. Arrival in Zadar and city tour. Lunch in a nice local restaurant. Transfer to the city of Trogir and city tour. After sightseeing transfer to Split to have dinner in hotel. Overnight in Split.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. City tour of Split. Departure to Dubrovnik. Lunch in a restaurant along the road. Check-in in hotel and free time for short rest and refreshment. Afternoon Dubrovnik tour with the guide, free time for individual activities. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
- Breakfast at hotel. Free day in Dubrovnik. Overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.