Full-day excursion to Royal Land
Things to see?
- George Church – church is built in Serbian-Byzantine stile, imposing marble monument, indoor mosaics in 15000 color shades
- King`s vineyards– vineyards of King Peter I, those wines were served at official visits of European rulers
- Karadjordje City– restored residence of Karadjordje which have been preserved until nowadays and today it is a museum with tower, church and library
- Place of First Serbian Uprising– memorial complex in Orasac
Things to do?
- Visit Endowment of King Peter– visit includes St.George Church, king`s house-todays museum, Karadjordje residence and king`s vinery
- Stroll down the park– beautiful park is part of the complex which you pass through uphill to reach the church
- Lunch– delicious specialties of Sumadija
- Wine tasting– Trijumf wine, among others, which is considered to be one of the best Serbian wines
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review