Full-day excursion to Banat Region in Vojvodina Province
Things to see?
- Vrsac – beautiful town near the Vrsac Mountains from which beneficial air and the smell of the vineyard reaches the town
- Bela Crkva Lakes – 4 lakes. The Main Lake, Vracevgajsko, Sljunkara and Saransko, created by excavating gravel
- Monastery Mesic – now female monastery, built in the fourteenth century by followers of St. Cyril and Methodius
Things to do?
- Vrsac sightseeing – Cathedral of St. Gerhard (the largest Catholic church in Serbia), Bishop’s Palace, City Hall, the first Serbian ‚‚Pharmacy on the stairs‚‚
- Picnic on the lake shore – sitting on blankets and enjoying food from the basket
- Tasting wines – Vrsac vineyards are famous for its white wine varieties such as zupljanka, smederevka and kreaca
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review