Full-day excursion to the northern city of Subotica
Things to see?
- Subotica – city with large amount of interesting buildings in secessionism style
- Vojvodian farmhouses– places where people used to live in the past and today refresh their energy with national cuisine and traditional music
- Palic Lake– real pearl of resorts in Serbia with rich offer of outdoor activities
- Kelebija – Lipizzaner race horse stable, built and arranged in Pannonian style
Things to do?
- Entering the Town Hall– interior himself enthralls, and there is possibility to go up on a viewpoint situated at the top of the tower
- Lunch at the farmhouse – well-known “perklet“ and “gomboce“?
- Photo shooting in front of the Rajhl Palace – extraordinary piece of secessionism architecture with many playful colors
- Tasting vines from the sand – vines characterized to originate from the sand of former Pannonian sea
- Driving quad bikes at the lake shore – funny way of recreation
- Back horse riding – at the back of peaceful Lipizzaner from Kelebija horse stable
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review