People love the chance to visit 3 different countries on one tour. Explore mixture of cultures and customs of Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the city of Topola. Visit to King Peter`s Endowment on Oplenac hill, with astonishing St. George Church. Transfer to Kraljevo. Lunch in the national restaurant. Visit to monastery Zica which was built in 13 century by the first Serbian king Stefan Nemanja. Transfer to the most famous Serbian Spa City – Vrnjacka Banja. Check in, dinner at the hotel, enjoying the spa center.
- Breakfast in hotel and check-out. Transfer to Krusevac. City tour. Visit monastery Ljubostinja. Lunch in local restaurant. Departure to the City of Nis. Nis city tour that includes significant cultural monuments such as: Mediana, The Skull Tower, The Fortress and Bubanj Memorial Site. Free time for rest and individual dinner. Overnight Nis.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Departure to Skopje. Check in and short refreshment. City tour Skopje which includes: old train station, monument and house of mother Teresa, old stone bridge from 6th century, Daut Pashas amam, fortress Kale. Mustafa Pashas Mosk, monument of Alexander Makedonski and much more. Lunch in local restaurant. Free time for rest and individual dinner.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to central Macedonia and Tikvesh region which is famous for its wine. Wine degustation with snacks. Departure to Bitola, second largest Macedonian City. City tour and free time. Departure further on to amazing Ohrid lake and City of Ohrid, which is one of the oldest Citys in Europe and has one of the most famous Icon collection. Natural tectonic lake is one of the deepest in Europe. Check in the hotel. Dinner in hotel. Free time.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Departure to Sofia. Arrival to Sofia.Explore the city with 7000-year long history. The founding and developing of the city is due to the convenient location and the warm mineral springs. Visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and St. Sofia Church, one of the oldest churches in Europe, which is still operating. Visit the 4th century Church of St. George –the earliest and best reserved building in inner old Serdica. Lunch at the national restaurant. Free time for rest and individual activities.
- After breakfast departure to the beautiful quarter of Boyana.The Boyana Church consists of three parts from three different periods. It is in the UNESCO List of World and Cultural Heritage. Visit the National historical Museum that includes subjects from different cultures, lived on the territory of the country. Departure to the Rila Moanstery. This is the most impressive monastery compound in the country, whose architectural and artistic magnificence has earned it a due place in the List of the world cultural heritage, under UNESCO protection. Lunch in restaurant. Founded during the 10th century, the monastery underwent different stages of construction. Its founder is believed to have been Ivan Rislki, the outstanding Bulgarian hermit and healer, a patron saint of the Bulgarian people. Together with his disciples and followers, he established a community of monks, the core of the Rila Monastery. Return to Sofia. Free time for rest and individual activities
- Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the Sofia airport. End of our services.