Both Bosnia and Serbia have always been places with bohemian soul. Together with visiting nicest places of those two countries, you will also be able to experience and feel that same soul on this great journey.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast in hotel. Departure to the City of Smederevo and visit to the medieval fortress. . Visit Viminacium archaeological site. As it has been Roman city and legionary fort, we will have some kind of Roman lunch served. Transfer further to Golubac Fortress and short visit. As we are passing through Djerdap national park, prepare your cameras to catch beautiful nature landscapes. Transfer back to Belgrade and free time for individual dinner and rest.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to City of Kragujevac. City tour and visiting memorial complex Sumarice, dedicated to shot children in the Second World War. Continuing to Kraljevo. Lunch in ethno restaurant. Visit to monastery Zica which was built in 13 century by the first Serbian king Stefan Nemanja. Visit monastery Studenica which was also founded by Stefan Nemanja in 12th century and its considered one of the biggest and most significant Serbian Monasteries. Arriving to Novi Pazar. Check in, free time for individual dinner.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Departure to Uvac Lake and canyon which is considered the most beautiful Serbian lake and one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe. We will have a ride trough Ice Cave – a 2.5 km long natural underground tunnel where temperature is always 8 degrees. Uvac is also a habitat of Gyps Fulvus a very rear Eagle. Domestic lunch served in nature. Transfer to hotel. Check in. Free time. Dinner. Overnight in Sjenica.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to Visegrad. City tour Visegrad. Lunch in the local restaurant. Departure to Sarajevo. Check in. Free time. Dinner at the hotel.
- Breakfast in hotel and departure to Mostar. Meeting with local tour guide. City tour in beautiful Mostar, including famous old bridge bridge on Neretva that was built in 16 th century. Lunch in the restaurant. Returning to Sarajevo. Free time for individual dinner.
- Breakfast in hotel and check-out. Departure back to Serbia. Visit ethno vilage Suncana Reka for lunch. Visit Monastery Tronosa in vicinity of Loznica. Transfer to Belgrade. Check in the hotel. Free time for individual dinner.
- Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.