Meet 3 most important and biggest countries of ex Yugoslavia, with three beautiful and completely different capitals: Belgrade, Zagreb and Sarajevo. You will enjoy diversity of unique Balkan region.
- Arrival at Belgrade`s international airport. Welcome by a local host and transfer to hotel. Check-in and short refreshment in hotel. different invaders through the history, who wanted it`s exceptional and favourable position, just on the crossroads of the East and the West. Belgrade city tour includes: panoramic part from the bus – Republic and City Assembly, Slavija Square, St. Sava Temple, White Palace, Kneza Milosa Street, Republic Square; walking part by foot – National Theatre, Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, St. Michael`s Orthodox Cathedral and Kalemegdan Fortress. Welcome dinner in national restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out. Transfer to the Resava Valley, ambivalent area in central Serbia rich in nice natural surrounding and culture as well. Visit Manasija Monastery. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity. It is one of the most significant monuments of medieval Serbian culture and it belongs to the “Morava school”. The monastery compound was encircled and protected by strong walls with eleven towers and trenches. Lunch we will have just step away from Veliki Buk waterfall. In this unique restaurant overlooking the waterfall we will eat trout fish for lunch, because this area is well-known about its farming. Than we are going inside Resava Cave, one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Serbia. It is 4.5km long. Visit also Ravanica Monastery. Transfer further to the city of Kragujevac. Dinner in hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.Check out. This day we will visit old village of Sirogojno, open-air museum which represents life in past times in this region. Departure to Mokra Gora, special natural reserve, where we will drive ourselves by famous “Sargan 8“ train. “Sargan 8“ is narrow-gauge railway where train is again operating as tourist attraction. Steam locomotive drives through rocky gorges and narrow passages and forms path shaped as number eight. Track passes through 22 tunnels and over ten bridges and viaducts. Visit to Drvengrad, unique wooden village on Mokra Gora is accommodation for this evening. Dinner in hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel and than check-out. Visit to Tara National Park – walking tour with local rangers who will show some most spectacular nature and landscapes. Boat ride on Zaovine Lake. Open-air lunch within the national park. Departure to Bosnian capital of Sarajevo. Arrival, check-in and dinner in hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. City tour of Sarajevo which includes walking part trough the heart of the old City, with professional tour guide.. Departure further to city of Mostar. Arrival in Mostar, lunch in local restaurant and city tour, including famous old bridge bridge on Neretva that was built in 16 th century. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Mostar .
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Transfer toward northern part of the country. Visit beautifull waterfall in city of Jajce. Lunch in a restaurant. Departure to Banja Luka and city tour. Check-in in hotel and free time rest of a day. .
- Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Transfer to the Croatian capital of Zagreb. Lunch and city tour. Free time to explore city on your own. Overnight in Zagreb.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.