Full-day excursion to Resava Valley
Things to see?
- Monastery Manasija– monastery from the beginning of 15th century, cultural monument of exceptional importance, the endowment of Great Serbian Despot Stefan Lazarevic
- Resava Cave– its one of the oldest caves in Serbia. The interior of the cave is rich in numerous halls, chanels, galleries, pillars, stalactites, stalagmites, draperies and stoned waterfalls
- Lisine Waterfall– or Great Buk Waterfall is located on a small river Vrelo and together with its spring its under protection of the government as monument of nature
- Ravanica Monastery– its situated in the foot of Kucajske Mountains and is endowment of emperor
Things to do?
- Enter the Cave– You will have the chance to see the decorations of the cave that are going to leave you speechless
- Lunch beside the waterfall -We will enjoy eating the trout that is breed here, relaxed by the sound of the waterfall by our side
- Special experience– in church of monastery Ravanica relics of emperor Lazar are kept