Full-day or half-day excursion to protected nature reserve
Things to see?
- Carska Bara – special nature reserve with rich flora and fauna, 240 species of birds and 24 species of fish
- Ecka hunting castle – a castle built in the English style. At the opening of the castle famous Franz Liszt was playing
- Zrenjanin- A town in Banat that was mostly built by wealthy merchants of the twentieth century
Things to do?
- Photo safari – visiting the reserve Carska Bara on foot and by boat , and you will capture some unusual photos
- Lunch at the castle – at least for a moment we will feel aristocracy in a beautiful hall of Ecka Castle
- In honor of beer – visit the unique club that has a collection of over 4500 types of beer glasses and mugs