Full-day or half-day excursion to medieval capital of Serbia
Things to see?
- Smederevo – city lying at the Danube, last Serbian medieval capital
- Viminacium – archeological site, Roman city and legionary camp
- Silver Lake– place for relaxing and recreation, especially fishing
- Golubac Fortress – from which the highest tower Byzantine queen Jelena was feeding pigeons
Things to do?
- Stroll down the Smederevo Fortress– one of the biggest lowland fortifications in Europe
- Say hello to Vika – visit Mammoth Park and you`ll meet Vika, the most preserved mammoth skeleton that is old around million years
- Roman lunch– we`ll try to present Roman variant of lunch which were eaten by Roman legions in Viminacium
- Boat ride– easy ride and wind in the hair for relaxation of soul and body
- Treasure hunt– on a funny way while strolling down the Golubac Fortress, try to find box with treasure