Full-day excursion to Vojvodina Province.
Things to see?
- Fruska Gora – national park; homeland of 16 Orthodox monasteries; area where famous bermet wine is produced
- Sremski Karlovci – place of Treaty of Karlovci, Serbian Metropolitanate and first Serbia Gymnasium
- Petrovaradin Fortress – protected cultural monument, ‚‚Gibraltar on the Danube“
- Novi Sad – second largest city in Serbia, center of autonomic Vojvodina province; multi-cultural oasis
Things to do?
- Wine tasting – in one of many vineries
- Lunch on the shore of Danube River – relaxation next to the river bank with food, drinks and music
- Photo shooting by Clock-Tower – this clock at Clock-Tower at Petrovaradin Fortress is unique….big hour-hand tells hours and little hour-hand tells minutes
- Stroll down the Novi Sad promenade – Liberty Square, famous Cathedral, Dunavska Street and Dunavski Park